How to edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro X on Mac OS?
With all the advancements in Final Cut Pro X, there are now even more reasons why it's the first choice of professional editors. Powerful new features and time-saving improvements help you work faster than ever. Whether you're working solo or collaborating with a team, Final Cut Pro X gives you more creative options and technical control. Final Cut Pro breaks free from the restrictions of old-fashioned timeline tracks. A new, dynamic editing interface lets you experiment freely while working with extraordinary speed and precision.
FCP X only supports video formats like DV, HDV, MP4, MOV etc, not flash SWF file, so if you have some SWF project clips and want to work well with Final Cut Pro X, here, the problem is that you can't import SWF file to FCP X, then, with the help of the third program, you may transfer SWF file to Final Cut Pro X natively.
Fortunately, SWF to Final Cut Pro X converter allows you to convert SWF files from online sharing website to DV, HDV, MP4, MOV to Final Cut Pro X on Mac Lion(10.5-10.7). of course, you can also set video resolution, encoder, frame rate, bitrate to keep the quality of SWF file.
Guidance: How to edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro X on Mac OS?
Step1: Load SWF file to the SWF to Final Cut Pro X converter for Mac
Install and run the SWF to MOV Converter for Mac, The software is guaranteed 100% clean, so don't worry it will brings virus to you mac, there are two options is available for you to choose.
Select file: if you have the SWF file on desktop , please click "select file" to import the SWF file from your Mac.
Grab file: if you need download on-line SWF video, hit "grab file", then enter the Website which have SWF video in the blank area, click "grab" to load the URL. Next to double click the appear successful loading URL, and then hit "OK".
Step2: Set FCP X MOV output format.
Click the small arrow of "Profile" then pop out a window, go to "Common Video">"MOV", and then the output format is customized as MOV successfully.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Follow the above interface to hit "Next" to enter the following window and then click the button "Finish" to begin to convert SWF file to Final Cut Pro X.
- SWF Video converter mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac
- SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPad Converter For Mac
- SWF to FLV Converter for Mac
- SWF to 3GP Converter for Mac
- SWF to MPEG Converter Mac
- Transfer/import SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 on mac
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro 7
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Express on Mac OS
- Play SWF file on QuickTime X on Mac OS
- Edit SWF file in Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac OS
- Import SWF file to Mac OS X Lion 10.7
- Convert SWF file to mac compatible MOV format
- SWF to 3GP on Mac Lion, Convert SWF flash to 3GP/3G2 for Mobile Phones
- Import/Convert/Transfer/Put/Play SWF onto HTC Titan
- How to convert SWF to MPEG on Mac Lion OS for playback on DVD Player