How to edit SWF file in Final Cut Express on Mac OS?
Just have some SWF clips footages, When I do an import to FCE, It acts like it is still uploading, but sits there for hours on there. It does not import the videos, The videos will import with iMovie though. Is there a way to get FCE to import the SWF videos?
I'am lucky that many people have provided me with helpful advices, here, I want to share this solution with more people, Hope that it can help more FCE video editors who wants to edit SWF file in Final Cur Express on Mac OS.
With the incompatibility SWF footages with Final Cut Express, the best solution to edit SWF files with transcoding SWF to MOV for importing and editing in FCE. SWF to Final Cut Express for mac will be the first choice for you. It does not only convert SWF to MOV files for editing in Final Cut Express on Mac OS x lion, Mac 10.6, Mac Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.4, Tiger, Leopard, 10.5.7, 10.5.8, Snow Leopard. , but also enables you to keep original video bit rate for high quality video editing on FCE.
Now I would like to guide to convert SWF file to Final Cut Express on Mac OS
Step1: Load SWF file to the SWF to Final Cut Express converter for Mac software
Install and run the SWF to MOV Converter for Mac, The software is guaranteed 100% clean, so don't worry it will brings virus to you mac, there are two options is available for you to choose.
Select file: if you have the SWF file on desktop, please click "select file" to import the SWF file from your Mac.
Grab file: if you need download on-line SWF video, hit "grab file", then enter the Website which have SWF video in the blank area, click "grab" to load the URL. Next to double click the appear successful loading URL, and then hit "OK".
Step2: Set FCE MOV output format.
Click the small arrow of "Profile" then pop out a window, go to "Common Video">"MOV", and then the output format is customized as MOV successfully.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Follow the above interface to hit "Next" to enter the following window and then click the button "Finish" to begin to convert SWF file to FCE.
- SWF Video converter mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac
- SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPad Converter For Mac
- SWF to FLV Converter for Mac
- SWF to 3GP Converter for Mac
- SWF to MPEG Converter Mac
- Transfer/import SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 on mac
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro 7
- Play SWF file on QuickTime X on Mac OS
- Edit SWF file in Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac OS
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro X
- Import SWF file to Mac OS X Lion 10.7
- Convert SWF file to mac compatible MOV format
- SWF to 3GP on Mac Lion, Convert SWF flash to 3GP/3G2 for Mobile Phones
- Import/Convert/Transfer/Put/Play SWF onto HTC Titan
- How to convert SWF to MPEG on Mac Lion OS for playback on DVD Player