How to edit SWF file in Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac OS?
Apple has brilliantly and efficiently transferred a certain type of customer to Adobe.
driven in part by switchers dissatisfied with Apple's controversial Final Cut Pro X, but this is a good chance for Adobe, Adobe began an aggressive push to attract customers to its Premiere Pro software. The company even launched a "switcher program" that offered a 50 percent discount to users who had previously purchased Final Cut Pro or Avid Media composer, so After Final Cut Pro X exodus Adobe sees 45% sales growth for Mac video tools.
With dissatisfied with Apple's Final Cut Pro X, many people are turning to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro mac version, right now, Are you confused to transfer SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro on mac? Problem is, very few editing programs actually support this SWF format, of course there is a simple way to convert SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro on mac.
Adobe Premiere for mac is happy to edit DV, HDV, MOV, MPG video format, this is the key point that you can’t import SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing, SWF to MOV converter for mac is also worked as SWF to Adobe Premiere Pro converter for mac, which can convert SWF file to DV, HDV, MOV, MPG for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro for mac users.
In order to keep the original SWF file quality, you can go to set video output settings including resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate.
Guidance: How to convert SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro on mac?
Step1: Install and run the SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
The software is guaranteed 100% clean, so don’t worry it will brings virus to you mac, the main interface is as follows:
Step2: Load SWF file to the program, two options is available for you to choose.
Select file: if you have the SWF file on desktop , please click "select file" to import the SWF file from your Mac.
Grab file: if you need download on-line SWF video, hit "grab file", then enter the Website which have SWF video in the blank area, click "grab" to load the URL. Next to double click the appear successful loading URL, and then hit "OK".
Step 3: Set Adobe Premiere Pro MOV output format.
Click the small arrow of "Profile" then pop out a window, go to "Common Video">"MOV", and then the output format is customized as MOV successfully.
Step 4: Start Conversion
Follow the above interface to hit "Next" to enter the following window and then click the button "Finish" to begin to convert SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro on mac.
- SWF Video converter mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac
- SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPad Converter For Mac
- SWF to FLV Converter for Mac
- SWF to 3GP Converter for Mac
- SWF to MPEG Converter Mac
- Transfer/import SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 on mac
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro 7
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Express on Mac OS
- Play SWF file on QuickTime X on Mac OS
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro X
- Import SWF file to Mac OS X Lion 10.7
- Convert SWF file to mac compatible MOV format
- SWF to 3GP on Mac Lion, Convert SWF flash to 3GP/3G2 for Mobile Phones
- Import/Convert/Transfer/Put/Play SWF onto HTC Titan
- How to convert SWF to MPEG on Mac Lion OS for playback on DVD Player