How to import SWF file to Mac OS X Lion(10.7)?
You may have a huge SWF project downloaded from MySpace and other online sharing website, and You've tried to export it as a MOV file multiple times for playback on Apple QuickTime and editing in iMovie, FCP X and FCE with various settings, however the quality is consistently terrible. Is there a better way to go about this and still be able to preserve the quality of my original SWF? Definitely, SWF to MOV converter for mac can help you out.
Import SWF file to Mac OS X Lion
The video format MOV is Mac OS X Lion friendly format, if you want to play SWF footage to QuickTime, edit in iMovie’11, Final Cut Pro X and Final Cut Express, the most effective method is to convert SWF to MOV mac
SWF to MOV converter for Mac Lion is the best solution to convert SWF file to Mac OS X 10.7 Lion supported MOV file for importing to QuickTime or iMovie, FCP X, FCE for playback and editing. Except Mac OS X Lion, The software is also available Mac 10.6, Mac Snow Leopard, Mac 10.5, and Tiger etc.
Guidance: How to convert SWF file to Mac OS X Lion compatible MOV format?
Step1: Install and run the SWF to MOV Converter for Mac and open the main interface.
Step 2: Add SWF file to SWF to MOV converter for Mac software
There are two options to add SWF file to the converter.
1. To add SWF file from your computer, please click "Select File";
2. Need add online SWF file comes from webpage please click "Grab SWF".
Step 3: Set MOV as output format.
Click the small arrow of "Profile" then pop out a window, go to "Common Video">"MOV", and then the output format is customized as MOV successfully.
Step 4: Start Conversion
Follow the above interface to hit "Next" to enter the following window and then click the button "Finish" to begin converting SWF to MOV Mac 10.7
- SWF Video converter mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac
- SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPad Converter For Mac
- SWF to FLV Converter for Mac
- SWF to 3GP Converter for Mac
- SWF to MPEG Converter Mac
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro 7
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Express on Mac OS
- Play SWF file on QuickTime X on Mac OS
- Edit SWF file in Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac OS
- Edit SWF file in Final Cut Pro X
- Convert SWF file to mac compatible MOV format
- How to transfer/put/convert SWF file to iTunes on mac?
- Import SWF file to Android Phone for playback
- Play and enjoy SWF file on iPhone 4S with high quality
- Playing SWF files on Galaxy S2, iPhone 5 offline in ease