How to transfer/put/convert SWF file to iTunes on mac?
iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop computers which is running on Mac OS X. however, many people will be confused to transfer SWF to iTunes for playback as below.
Q1: I have a bunch of videos that are SWF (flash) files that are non-interactive, and whenever I try to put them on iTunes nothing happens. My method is :iTunes > File > Add file to library.Than I add them. Please help!
Q2: When I import it like a song into movies I get an error "The file "movie SWF" cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported file" What does this mean and how do I fix it? Is it because I did not get it off ITunes? How do I put a ripped flash video file (SWF) on my iPod?
As we known, iTunes support video files (MPEG-4 with H.264 compression) with appropriate file extensions (MP4, M4V, MOV) and audio files (AAC, MP3) with appropriate file extensions (M4A, MP3), however, before importing SWF to iTunes, you need to convert SWF to iTunes on mac.
Luckily I know a program that allows you to convert your SWF file to iTunes MP4 video for playback which is called as SWF to iTunes converter for mac, just download the latest version on mac os.
SWF to iTunes converter for mac is a handy utility that can perfectly convert SWF to video and audio files. With it, you can convert SWF to ITunes video or audio from local computer or from internet by adding its URL directly, besides, Output parameter (adjust resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate) is available on the SWF to iTunes converter mac.
Below is the step by step guide on how to convert SWF file to iTunes on Mac OS.
Step 1: Add SWF file to the software
Download and install SWF to iTunes converter for mac software and it provides two options to add SWF file.
Select file: if you have the SWF file on desktop, please click "select file" to import the SWF file from your Mac.
Grab file: If you want to add SWF files from website such as YouTube, Hulu, etc, you can click "Grab SWF", paste the URL and click "Download SWF".
Step 2: Set iTunes MP4 output format.
Click the small arrow of "Profile" then pop out a window, go to "Common Video">"MP4", the output MP4 video can be playback on iTunes freely and efficiently.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Follow the above interface to hit "Next" to enter the following window and then click the button "Finish" to begin to convert SWF to iTunes on mac
- SWF Video converter mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac
- SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPad Converter For Mac
- SWF to FLV Converter for Mac
- SWF to 3GP Converter for Mac
- SWF to MPEG Converter Mac
- Import SWF file to Android Phone for playback
- Play and enjoy SWF file on iPhone 4S with high quality
- Enjoy and play SWF file on Amazon Kindle Fire tablet
- Simple method to play SWF file on iPod Touch
- Import SWF to BlackBerry PlayBook on mac
- Import SWF to iPhone5 on Mac
- Import SWF to Acer Iconia Tab A500 on Mac
- Import SWF to Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 mac
- Import SWF file to Samsung Galaxy S2 on Mac OS
- Playing SWF files on Galaxy S2, iPhone 5 offline in ease
- Mac SWF to MP4 Converter quickly convert SWF to MP4 on Mac OS (Lion included)